Loading...

Message from CT...

The key to success is the knowledge one gathers from the relationships we make and the experiences of others. If you have just discovered CT Jewelry Design, I encourage you to subscribe and follow along. Feedback is always welcomed! - CT

Friday, June 20, 2008

Motivation and Determination To Be Successful


Do you have the motivation and determination to be successful? I believe you have to have your eye on your target and the vision to get there. Focus on the future and ask yourself these questions:

1. What is my number one goal?

2. What type of research and/or homework do I have to do to reach my goal?

3. How much time can I realistically dedicate per day, week, month and year?

4. Will there be obstacles and how will they prevent me from reaching my goal?

5. How will I measure my accomplishments?

Ask yourself these simple questions and then make a commitment. Most of all enjoy your work, daydream a little and go for it! Oh and take a break every now and then to refocus. - CT

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin